Email your resume to
Kopis Mobile is seeking a Marketing Manager to support the company growth of profitable new business opportunities. Develop and maintain effective relationships with key agencies, companies, and personnel with the goal of attracting new business opportunities. The job will be based out of either our Flowood, MS office or Virginia Beach, VA office, but a virtual placement is also available for the superior candidate.
Create, implement, and report on holistic marketing campaigns, encompassing PR, digital and content marketing, direct marketing, social media, event marketing and speaking engagements
- Demonstrable hands-on experience with media outreach, social media, messaging and contact creation, and audience segmentation
Pragmatic Marketing Certified
Prior military service favored
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications plus a Master’s degree, M.B.A. or equivalent experience.
- Lead the development and execution of marketing plans.
- Expert writing and editing skills
- DOD and civilian federal government agency winning proposal creation experience
- The proven ability to deliver key responsibility.
- Demonstrable success in cultivating media interest
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Comfort in working cross-functionally and communicating with all levels of the organization
- Responsible for increasing annual bookings and diversification of Kopis Mobile customer base
- Ability to bring creative and proactive ideas for design and layout
Kopis Mobile is seeking a Regional Sales Person that will be focused on company’s continued growth in the existing markets and expanding into new ones as well as being involved in the long-term development plans for the business. This position is a virtual position but we prefer that you are located in the Western Region of the US.
Compensation will be based on your ability to sell existing product line with unlimited upside.
- Analyze aerospace markets to identify opportunities for Kopis Mobile solutions
- Understand the competitive situation for Kopis Mobile’s offerings within customer accounts while working with key customer stakeholders to provide technical solutions that differentiate Kopis Mobile from the competition
- Maintain a key pursuit list and associated activities
- Manage delivery of competitive bids
- Provide key customer relationship management
- Develop both tactical and long term strategic account plans for key accounts
- Support/lead creation and implementation of market and customer development strategies and plans
- Establish and meet yearly, quarterly and monthly sales budget
- Quote, bid, and proposal preparation and subsequent bid management
- Close sales and add revenue.
- Proven track record achieving annual sales quota targets and business objectives
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience working with engineering team, program management, and functional executives across the customer enterprise (down to procurement)
- Prior military experience a major favored
- Five years’ sales experience within the defense industry
- Experience with bid and proposal management
- Experience with key account management and business capture plans
- Access to technology, materials, software or hardware that is controlled by export laws of the US
- Must be either a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
Kopis Mobile is seeking a mobile application software engineer to build mobile apps for the Military, Law Enforcement and Private Security Companies. We are looking for a versatile, well-rounded mobile application developer with a strong work ethic consistent with a high tech startup culture. We will consider virtual work for the right candidate but the position is based in our Flowood, MS facility.
- Develop and maintain new features for existing and future classified and unclassified mobile applications
- Comfortable working through the entire stack from the user interface to the systems level
- Experience with integrating outside data sources and API’s
- Experience with security issues, vulnerabilities exploitation, or ethical hacking is desired
- Embraces unit testing of code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- In the future, this position will likely require the ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance
- Previous or current military experience is highly desired
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Knowledgeable in an OO programming language, Java preferred
- Excellent software engineering, design and architecture skills in Android or iOS
- Compulsion to fix bugs and improve application performance
- Writes manuals and commented code without constant nagging from others
- Self-starter, with a relentless desire to improve professionally and personally
- Team player with strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Kopis Mobile is seeking an Office Manager who is highly motivated, self-starting and looking for a very rewarding job, working with an office full of people who love what they do. Initially a 20-hour per week part-time job with potential to grow to a full-time position with very generous vacation policy, matching retirement plan contribution, and very dynamic work environment.
- Manage day-to-day operations of Flowood office
- Carry out effective and efficient office operating and administrative policies, and develop new ones when required
- Coordinate shipment of materials to marketing events (e.g. trade shows and conferences)
- Inventory incoming materials from marketing events
- Maintain readiness of marketing materials for events
- Organize corporate marketing material resources
- Manage visitor reception and planning
- Assists with the company new hire onboarding and other human resources
- Assists with the current corporate training program and its ongoing improvement
- Assists with implementation of new corporate programs.
- Involvement with innovating, improving and streamlining current programs and processes
- Assist with event planning and community activities
- Orders office and workshop supplies as needed
- Help spot trends in website traffic, sales, and marketing ideas
- Research features and value propositions of competing products and services and report data to Marketing team
- Coordinate website design and content with Marketing team
- Assist in the creation of marketing materials which showcase company’s products and services
- Education or proof of professional development in product marketing is not required but is a significant bonus
- Former member of the US military, National Guard, or Reserve, US Law Enforcement, US Firefighter, and/or Hazard Materials response team is highly preferred